Deliveries & Local Pick Ups
- Delivery service is not available to highly restricted areas such as Jurong Island, PSA ports, army camps, airport terminals and etc.
- In an unfortunate event that the recipient is not present during the delivery, the goods will be disposed of and no refund will be given.
- In the event that a wrong delivery address has been provided and re-delivery is required, a surcharge of $20-25 will be chargeable depending on location.
- All products must be checked upon delivery for errors or discrepancies. If no issues are raised, the order shall be deemed accepted once the delivery note has been signed.
- Once the products have been delivered and accepted, we will not be held liable for any damages or product spoilage due to improper storage or handling.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide accurate delivery details and information via the online order page.
- Once the order has been confirmed, no cancellation is allowed. Any changes to order details including flavours, quantity, delivery date and timing should be directed to us via email or phone, at least 2 working days before the fulfilment date.
LOCAL PICK UPS
- Orders not collected on the chosen pick-up date, the products will be disposed of by the end of the day and no refund will be given.
- Customers are required to verify their order and check the products before leaving the store. Once the products have been taken out of the store, we will not be held liable for any damages or product spoilage due to improper handling or storage.
- Once the order has been confirmed, no cancellation is allowed. Any changes to order details including flavours, quantity, delivery date and timing should be directed to us via email or phone, at least 2 days before the fulfilment date.
- Pulse cakes do not contain any artificial preservatives and highly perishable. Products should be kept refrigerated immediately or at most within 1 hour of collection. For maximum freshness and optimum taste, customers are advised to consume the products within the same day of collection/delivery.
- Our cakes are made by expert hands, human hands. Hence, a slight deviation on decor would be inevitable.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and confirmation by us. Successful orders will be notified via an email confirmation.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders even after payment has been made. In the event of such an occurrence, customers will be notified of the order cancellation via email and receive a full refund within 2 hours.
- Delivery may be affected by unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather or traffic conditions. We will not be held liable for late or failed delivery due to such unforeseen circumstances.
- Our products are not permitted to be resold by any third party vendor.
- In-store discounts and promotions are not applicable for online orders unless stated otherwise.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Orders for delivery must be paid in full before the date of delivery. Changes on orders are welcome as long as they are more than 48 hours in advance. A $15.00 cancellation fee will be applied on all orders being cancelled. You may postpone an order for a later date as long as we have notice of at least 48 hours in advance.
Cancellation Policy (Retail Cakes): Changes and cancellations to retail orders are accepted until 72 hours prior to scheduled pick up time. No refunds will be provided for orders that are cancelled with less than 72 hours notice. Only Store credits would be given to failed orders.